The Back Office Cooperative (BOC), the social enterprise that improves nonprofits’ performance by increasing buying power and delivering expert expense management services, is pleased to announce a new partnership with ADP, the comprehensive global provider of cloud-based Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions.
Through the new partnership, BOC offers its nonprofit members a comprehensive suite of HR tools at exclusive member group pricing to drive employee engagement and improve operational efficiencies. Members have the flexibility to utilize one or more of ADP’s solutions, including:
- Payroll: Fast, easy, accurate payroll and tax, so you save time and money.
- Time & Attendance: Track hours worked, manage time-off requests, and seamlessly integrate with payroll.
- Talent: From recruitment to retirement, getting the very best out of your people.
- Benefits: Employee benefits, flexible administration, and business insurance.
- HR Services: From best practices to advice and HR consulting.
- Outsourcing Options: Focus on what matters most by outsourcing payroll and HR tasks, or join ADP’s PEO.
“We are thrilled to add Human Capital Management to our slate of group programs that help nonprofits reduce expenses so they can focus more on their missions,” said Linda Zager, President and CEO of the Back Office Cooperative. “ADP understands the day-to-day challenges that nonprofits face and has fine-tuned their solutions to meet nonprofits’ needs. That along with their commitment to supplier diversity makes them the natural choice to provide this service to our members.”